Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Video of 737 Runaway Trim Procedure in a Simulator
No need to go any further with you, village idiot troll! Of course it was deliberately invoked, that's how they train for it fool. How can one dope be wrong on so many things? 737 is a heavy (It's not...
5
5

Phone Companies Are Finally Doing Something About Our Robocall Hell
Calls between the carriers were authenticated in a March 5 test using a protocol called SHAKEN (Signature-based Handling of Asserted information using toKENs) and STIR (Secure Telephone Identity...
3
3

Nebraska residents find beer fridge washed up in field after flooding subsides
PICS; <>"...The cooler had traveled four miles downstream from a cabin owned by the Healy family." The fridge was packed full of Bud Light and Busch Light, and even the ice maker was still full. The...
1
1

Septic tank aerators?
Seems like mine is dead. Wouldn't it make more sense to have the motor mounted above ground where the humidity would be lower? Instead it is hanging in the hole.
7
7

Electrical Inspections, Nebraska floods, FAQ
This leads to a pdf explaining the basic stuff: <> Anything below the high water mark needs to be replaced. There will be a lot of really busy people over the next few months. It seems odd that a...
4
4

short height tube surround?
Hi All, I'm working on a concrete block rental. Replaced the bathtub, but now I need to find a short tub surround ..... maybe 4" or 6" tall. I want to allow the water to flow down the painted concrete...
8
8

Lubricants
What are the best lubricants (not WD40) that sliding windows and patio doors?
10
10

OT The Bern cuts his head on shower door
...the edge of the shower door frame. Went into a walk-in clinic for 6 stiches on his noggin. Was it free health care, government insurance or what. Curious minds want to know. Breaking news photo:...

OT. How's a pop can made?
Bill Hammack, the engineer guy explains how some things are made or work. Why is the other line faster? The explanation is related to early phone systems. >>

Anyone ever speeded up a stairlift?
They have a seatbelt, perfectly adequate for a sudden stop from walking speed. So why should they go a quarter walking speed? > Brian
16
16

Upgrading the bathroom
I like the second one, but the seat's a little plain. Cindy Hamilton
24
24

20 tons of gravel
  Well , crushed rock to be more precise . Had it delivered today by the county , I'll be billed later but the agreed on price was very reasonable . Unfortunately the rain got too heavy before i...
15
15