Subject Author Posted Replies

Pedestrian Bridge Collapse Over SW 8th Street HWY18MH009
made the decision to retention the steel rods entrust member? If I saw pronounced cracking like that I would stop doing anything. This animation depicts the sequence of events leading to the collapse...
1
1

We need more humor
Why should President Trump attend a White House Fake News Correspondents' Association dinner?
4
4

Fan motor Capacitor / Starter help ??
I have a GE motor. I have lost the Starter/Capacitor (I dont even know which it uses) It has 3 Wires for the Starter / Cap. Yellow, Brown, Black. I have searched high and low for the Wiring diagram or...
9
9

OT what does k meana?
Which is why I never text...
16
16

Broan allure range hood
This is a common problem with that model, which we have. Every few years one of the lights craps out as yours did. We take the thing apart and re-seat the socket and its connections. This also gives...
2
2

DID YOU REMEMBER TO CURB THOSE CONTAINERS??????
Get up and do it. Have 'em out by 0700, you lazy cocksuckers! LOL

Turned off main water valve, some water still running?
That's a good point, it might not be from the main valve. He could open a faucet at the high point and another one at the faucet he;s working on or below to drain it out. Usually thought that seems to...
5
5

the finicky lock issue resolved... you won't believe what it was!
A few weeks back, I posted here about the fact that my car's remote sometimes wouldn't function and the single key I have wouldn't unlock the doors. I found out why the key wouldn't work, but that's a...
29
29

High voltage demonstration
This is a high voltage demonstration using an inexpensive car ignition coil being driven by a variable frequency, duty cycle and amplitude 555 based mosfet circuit. Circuit schematic: of circuit in...
6
6

OT: Southwest Airlines has new in-flight entertainment?
Lawsuit: Southwest pilots streamed video from bathroom cam A lawsuit filed against Southwest Airlines by a flight attendant alleges pilots on a 2017 flight had an iPad streaming video from a hidden...

battery nail gun at decent price?
Asking too much? Most of the ones I'm coming across online are $100+. Anything decent in sub $50 range?

S&P, Dow Open At New All-Time Record Highs
S&P, Dow Open At New All-Time Record Highs Mon, 10/28/2019 - 09:31 Mission Accomplished? Trump's comments on the market "having a good day" cemented the overnight gains and both the S&P 500 and Dow...

Maybe a little OT but more on topic than most posts here! youtubel
Youtube recently screwed up their interface by showing a video preview if you hover over the thumbnail or even the verbiage. They also made the thumbnail HUGE so you get less of them on the screen...
2
2

List tools you will need for your next project!
Hi All, Here is a list of tools you will need for your next project! -T Image Tools-You-Will-Need hosted in ImgBB Image Tools-You-Will-Need hosted in ImgBB Image Tools-You-Will-Need hosted in ImgBB
8
8