OT stupidest demo ever

... someone please show this idiot how a snow brush works so much faster . . duh ! ... there isn't any frost or ice at all under the light fluffy snow that he is so slowly removing . .

Plus a snow brush has a long handle to allow you to clear the roof & hood & lights etc quickly & efficiently.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

It's an upside down funnel and suckers are buying it. People will buy anything they think is innovative.

Reply to
Hawk

Jeeze, that's dumb. Half the work he did on the windshield used his sleeve and not the cone.

I want to see him clear the snow off the SUV's roof with his little funnel.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Sounds like there may have been some ice on the glass. That aside, the snow has to come off the roof and hood to drive legal.

I used a "snow mover" that would allow me to clear all roof and hood from one side.

better than a brush and does not scratch.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

My fav. is a soft bristle push broom :

As long as you don't leave it out in the elements to collect ice on the bristles - there is no worry about scratching. The long handle is nice for clearing the whole roof & windshield from one side. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Not a problem.

For the roof we offer the Funnel Extension, just $29.95 + $6.95 shipping, but if you act now we'll send you an extra one for the same price!! What an offer!! Just enclose an extra $6.95 to defray shipping costs. So each of you can have one.

Reply to
micky
">
</a>

Plus a snow brush has a long handle to allow you to clear the roof &amp; hood &amp; lights etc quickly &amp; efficiently.

John T. </pre>

Jeeze, that's dumb. Half the work he did on the windshield used his sleeve and not the cone.

I want to see him clear the snow off the SUV's roof with his little funnel.

Cindy Hamilton </pre>

Not a problem.

For the roof we offer the Funnel Extension, just $29.95 + $6.95 shipping, but if you act now we'll send you an extra one for the same price!! What an offer!! Just enclose an extra $6.95 to defray shipping costs. So each of you can have one. </pre>

Maybe Taxahontas Warren will give you one <strike> if </strike>

when you vote for her?  <br>

Reply to
devnull