OT stupidest demo ever

... someone please show this idiot how a snow brush works so much faster . . duh ! ... there isn't any frost or ice at all under the light fluffy snow that he is so slowly removing . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFyY3WqLvgs

Plus a snow brush has a long handle to allow you to clear the roof & hood & lights etc quickly & efficiently.
John T.
On 11/12/2019 8:54 AM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

It's an upside down funnel and suckers are buying it. People will buy anything they think is innovative.
On Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 8:51:41 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Jeeze, that's dumb. Half the work he did on the windshield used his sleeve and not the cone.
I want to see him clear the snow off the SUV's roof with his little funnel.
Cindy Hamilton
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 12 Nov 2019 06:23:57 -0800 (PST), Cindy

Not a problem.
For the roof we offer the Funnel Extension, just $29.95 + $6.95 shipping, but if you act now we'll send you an extra one for the same price!! What an offer!! Just enclose an extra $6.95 to defray shipping costs. So each of you can have one.
</pre> <blockquote type="cite">
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFyY3WqLvgs
">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFyY3WqLvgs
</a>
Plus a snow brush has a long handle to allow you to clear the roof &amp; hood &amp; lights etc quickly &amp; efficiently.
I want to see him clear the snow off the SUV's roof with his little funnel.
On 11/12/2019 8:54 AM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Sounds like there may have been some ice on the glass. That aside, the snow has to come off the roof and hood to drive legal.
I used a "snow mover" that would allow me to clear all roof and hood from one side.
https://tinyurl.com/ubbq5w3 Works better than a brush and does not scratch.

My fav. is a soft bristle push broom :
https://www.homehardware.ca/en/premium-48-soft-bristle-push-broom/p/4516109
As long as you don't leave it out in the elements to collect ice on the bristles - there is no worry about scratching. The long handle is nice for clearing the whole roof & windshield from one side. John T.