15 ga. finish nailer

I need to buy one sometime this week. I've got a Senco combo unit with a 18ga. brad nailer.

What should I look for in a finish nailer? Do they all come angled? Anybody got one from Harbor Freight?

Have a nice one...

Trent

Trent©

A 16G finish nailer shooting 2" nails will nail BB, casing, 3" crown and most other trim over drywall construction with ok results. For plaster or other projects you will need a 15G shooting 2.5" nails.

Angled is better for corners and tight spaces. Expect to pay a bit extra for angled.

HF is HF. Ok for the casual user. My HF 16G has done almost everything I need to do. If I did this for a living I would buy a little higher up the food chain.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt