15 ga. finish nailer

I need to buy one sometime this week. I've got a Senco combo unit with a 18ga. brad nailer.
What should I look for in a finish nailer? Do they all come angled? Anybody got one from Harbor Freight?
Have a nice one...
Trent

A 16G finish nailer shooting 2" nails will nail BB, casing, 3" crown and most other trim over drywall construction with ok results. For plaster or other projects you will need a 15G shooting 2.5" nails.
Angled is better for corners and tight spaces. Expect to pay a bit extra for angled.
HF is HF. Ok for the casual user. My HF 16G has done almost everything I need to do. If I did this for a living I would buy a little higher up the food chain.
Colbyt