Fill and smooth metal door

Repainting the front door and I want to not reinstall this tiny mini deadbolt type lock. Anyway now I want to fill the tiny holes and also smooth the area where the door is indented from the pressure of the lock on it. What should I use for these things?

smooth
Same metal and paint as a car fender, same technology to repair. IOW, Bondo or similar, in auto parts aisle at any big-box. For a tiny hole like that, the small kit should work- once opened, the stuff doesn't keep worth a damn.
aem sends...

you can buy small tubes of 'filler'.. dont need a whole big thing of bondo.