Trimec and clover

Does Trimec kill clover ?
Usually I leave clover and other weeds alone but they are kind of out of control so I've declared war.
Does Trimec kill crown vetch ?
HtH

Yes
and
Yes

Well, then. They are in big trouble.
Thanks.
HtH

Go get em!
On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:42:06 -0400, "Heidi the Horrible"

you just have to be careful with clover. its got a hairy leaf and water just beads up and rolls off it.
I find that a really fine mist instead of a course spray works better when spraying clover.
dickm
"you just have to be careful with clover. its got a hairy leaf and water just beads up and rolls off it. "
There are additives available that you can mix in that will help make any spray stick.

Well, I hit the stuff yesterday and the clover is curling up today like a sick puppy. I think it's toast.
HtH