Trimec and clover

Does Trimec kill clover ?

Usually I leave clover and other weeds alone but they are kind of out of control so I've declared war.

Does Trimec kill crown vetch ?

HtH

Reply to
Heidi the Horrible

Yes

and

Yes

Reply to
Steveo

Well, then. They are in big trouble.

Thanks.

HtH

Reply to
Heidi the Horrible

Go get em!

Reply to
Steveo

you just have to be careful with clover. its got a hairy leaf and water just beads up and rolls off it.

I find that a really fine mist instead of a course spray works better when spraying clover.

dickm

Reply to
dicko

"you just have to be careful with clover. its got a hairy leaf and water just beads up and rolls off it. "

There are additives available that you can mix in that will help make any spray stick.

Reply to
trader4

Well, I hit the stuff yesterday and the clover is curling up today like a sick puppy. I think it's toast.

HtH

Reply to
Heidi the Horrible