leather jackets or cutworms

in the garden border last year when i was digging i kept digging up wha

looked like leatherjackets i know cutworms though look familir but at end of year every year we have probs wiv loads of daddy lon legs on garages behind our garden the lawn is thinner then usual coul they be damaging it what can i do if i use something will it kill my border plants?

lis

-- cosmos

Reply to
cosmos