Snowblower starter question

I just purchased a Toro 824 snowblower. It is used and didn't come with a starter, so I purchased one. The cord to the push button is only about 12" long, and has two holes with a "flat" back on it. The only logical place to mount the starter button is on the lower portion of the handle, but flat on round doesn't

seem logical. Where was it intended to be mounted? Any ideas?

Thanks Dave

Reply to
dave

Bob G