Sears push mower fouling plugs

I have a relatively new sears 5.5 mower with the honda engine. It fouls the plug in very short order, about every third use. does anyone have an idea what might be going on? Appreciate the help.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

--
GO# 40
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

were are you getting your fuel from and what grade of fuel are you using? what are the plug gap distances? what plugs are you using? have you ever chaged the plugs yourself? did you gap them ? does the engine smoke?
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:53:43 GMT, "Die Spammer !!!"

I am using 87 octane as recommended and its the same that I use in the lawn tractor. The plug gap is .030", its a NGKBPR6ES as specified. The engine does not smoke, I will be mowing along and it will seem like its fuel starved and quit. This happens about every third time I mow.
No I dont add fuel to the gas as its a four stroke engine.
Thanks

if you keep the air filter clean then it might be time to go to sears tech support while you still have a warrenty
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

are you adding oil to the gas?