overdosed moss killer?

Hi, I wonder if you can help me
I applied Lawn Feed & Moss Killer granules in hand spreader box to m 70 m2 lawn. Did my best not to over apply the granules and watered after 2 days. That was 3-4 weeks ago. Now the grass almost stopped growing and ther are yellowish stripes which follows the granules spreading pattern. Looks like I have overdosed it. What to do now? Is there anything I can apply to remedy that? Any advice will be apprieciated rafa
-- rafal
rafal blurted out in alt.home.lawn.garden:

I would keep watering it. Sounds like the nitrogen is burning it up. What temps are it there?
on 6/8/2008 6:41 AM rafal said the following:

I've never used a moss killer. My way of removing moss is to rake it up, or if it is widespread, by dragging a de-thatcher across it. Best done in early spring, or after a rain (or watering), when the ground is wet.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY