need help with a lawnmower

Does anyone recognise this mower type? Anyone had any experience with it? Someone is selling it and I am thinking of buying. This is sight unseen at this point. Any feedback would be helpful. TIA. raizn4kids
Yard Pro Estate Series riding mower 18 HP Kohler engine 44" cut automatic transmission They think MTD makes it, but are not sure. It's a lawnmower that they bought used, so they don't know how old. Mower repair guy told them that Craftsman parts fit it. They put in a new battery and new tubes in all 4 tires. It's a 44 inch cut, with 3 blades.
raizn4kids Wrote:

It sounds like it's made by American yard products, Which makes unit for Sears and a few other box store companys. If you can post the mode number which is on a white decal on the back or under the seat I coul probably tell you more about it
-- restrorob
Model 42518
Mfg ID 425180
It's made by American Yard Product, Inc. based in SC.
ONP Mgr.
raizn4kids Wrote:

-- ONP Manage ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ONP Manager's Profile: http://homeimprovement.mylounge.us/member.php?userid 71 View this thread: http://homeimprovement.mylounge.us/showthread.php?t120