Naturvet Yard killer- wrong connections

I purchased some of this stuff
'yard odour killer concentrate natural dogs' ( )
The site does say that the hose connections are not standard Uk, I have since discovered that the Amercians use GHT and we use BSP threads, so not only are they different sizes but the number of threads is different.
I am lookiing for something like this
'3/4 in Threaded adaptor | Hozelock Services' ( )
but with the GHT thread instead of the BSP thead.
Hopefully others will have had previous experience of this.