Mulching Blades

Greetings All, My question is a simple one I need new mulching blades for my rider. Can some one tell me witch ones are top of the line? Also how often should a man have those blades sharpened? I thought it was time to put the mower up in shape for next spring. Thanks in advance to all who reply your time is appreciated. Guy

it's best to keep the blades as sharp as possible at all times. It's all up to you . I will touch up the edges about once a month.