hi all Greetings and after

Greetings and after I like to have the letter and you in the best of circumstances I am a young Moroccan nationality Crown brother aged 18 Nohandh kidney failure More than two years now a patient Hadda disease has cost us a lot because he Classes require liquidation of blood per week of approximately $ 110 per week We ask God that you do not Tbouklo us and your generosity And help us as much as possible or you accept God shown the good people such as yourselves Or Dlohm us and dialing the good agents We need any centimes, or by $ Tatnna For more information, God bless you You and medical reports in the hands Please do not reply we Ttakro The telephone number 0021260755953 Home telephone 0021235573983 God Idzakm AA best Moulay Youssef Moustaine Zankah 39 No. house 33 oulad Alhaj aljadid errachidia Symbol 52000 Our hopes and large you snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com A bank account 164h302990 Attijariwafa bank God Crown conciliation

Reply to
kamaaal22