Mole control

(Star-nosed) moles appeared in this garden for the first time (in 15 years) and were extra active in September. Our cat can kill them but stopped after 3 or 4, perhaps because they do not taste good. Advice please?
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

I found the following article to seem quite useful: http://www.ehow.com/how_5542217_rid-star-nosed-eastern-mole.html It advises using castor oil-based repellants, smoke bombs, and various pesticides; and if those don't work, mole traps.
-- Nelson Smae Cha----- A------

Moles seem to be rampant garden pests, wish I could help; All I could tell you is to have a look at this article: http://www.ehow.com/how_5542217_rid-star-nosed-eastern-mole.html
Nelson Smae Somewhere This side of the rainbow

Can't help you, sorry.
Nelson Smae <Subject Hometown name here> <Subject Homestate name here>
I'd reccomend that you read this article: http://www.ehow.com/how_5542217_rid-star-nosed-eastern-mole.html
On 9/25/2010 3:24 PM, Don Phillipson wrote:

not seen them since.

Traps work.

traps
go_internet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote the following:

Also one or two field mice or chipmunks and a few frogs. I do manage to save most of the frogs and did save one chipmunks life by netting him before he drowned. I thought I might have to give him CPR but he managed to recover and fled before I could get some work gloves.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 9/27/2010 2:58 PM, willshak wrote:

Red said:

*GROAN*
--

Eggs

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

http://www.grassstitcher.com/affiliates/uid/thulamswathi
On 9/25/2010 3:24 PM, Don Phillipson wrote:

exhaust from a running automobile into their holes.
--
Art