Laying turf advise!

Hello,

I have had experience in laying lots of turf in the past, but have been asked to quote a price to lay a garden of 55m x 11.5m.

I estimate that this requires 604 rolls of turf, but would like to know how long you think it would take to lay the turf, considering that the groundworks have previously been done. Working on the assumption that there will be 3 men laying the turf, how long do you think it would take?

Finally, how much do you think is a fair price to charge for the labour ONLY of this job?

Many thanks

Reply to
2088Dan