How to get rid of Poison Ivy on Tree?

Are there any sprays I can use to kill the Poison Ivy growing on two trees in my yard? Sprays that will kill the Ivy but not harm the tree?

Thanks!

Reply to
Von Fourche

roundup brush killer will work.wont hurt tree unless you get it on the leaves of the tree. if you have the big vines of ivy on the tree , cut out a 4 inch section of vine out close to ground with axe or machette, pour a little bleach on the end in the ground to kill vine roots ,vine in tree will die.

ds549