Grass Seed

One of my local stores was selling a "special" grass seed that was bright green. Each piece of seed was supposedly wrapped in a mulch and a fertilizer of some kind, and it was supposed to grow faster than conventional grass seed. The store stopped carrying it, and now the manager can't recall what the name of the product was. Does thing ring a bell for anyone here?
Dave G wrote:

Pennington Select products contain Pennington Seeds exclusive Penkoted seed coating technology.
http://www.penningtonseed.com/ProductSubCategory.aspx?id2

Penkoted seed is green, but it's a protective fungicide, not fertilizer and mulch. There are other products available, usually targeted for lawn repair, that include seed, fertilizer and hydraulic mulch. They are typically a blue/green so that when applied it blends in better until the grass grows.
I'd try googling for "grass seed mulch fertilizer" or similar
trader4 wrote:

good point and something I missed in the OP's post. glad you pointed that out.
Dave G wrote:

http://www.penningtonseed.com/psc-seed_mulch_combo_35