Toro Multicycler 650 series 48cms

Hello all, this is my first post here and i was wondering if anyone has had the use of one of these machines? I bought mine just before last christmas from B&Q when i thought i bought a bargain as it was 100 down from list price.After using it a few times i realised why they were being sold cheap,The handle adjuster is just a joke.Worst i have ever come across.It consists of a pair of series of plastic teeth one on each side of the mower which bite into each other and supposedly hold the handle firm whilst threaded rod connecting the two and with a handle on each end is meant to tighten the whole thing.What a laugh! i have it as tight as i can get it and still the handle drops as i try to lever the front of the machine up in order to get onto higher ground,I wonder if anyone else had ever used these and whether they found an answer tht so far has eluded me. For those who havent, my advice is stay well cler of them

Reply to
don maico