Gator blades anyone?

Hi,
The blade on my Snapper mulcher is worn out. It’s one of these “Ninja” blades. My neighbour told me to purchase something called a “Gator blade” instead of the Snapper original blade. Anyone here that has experience with these blades? They are supposed to mulch better than others. Advice appreciated.
--
//ceed

gators are really good blades,especially for mulching. i usem and so do our comercial mowers. lucas