Gator blades anyone?

Hi,

The blade on my Snapper mulcher is worn out. It?s one of these ?Ninja? blades. My neighbour told me to purchase something called a ?Gator blade? instead of the Snapper original blade. Anyone here that has experience with these blades? They are supposed to mulch better than others. Advice appreciated.

Reply to
ceed

gators are really good blades,especially for mulching. i usem and so do our comercial mowers. lucas

ds549