Gator Blades and deck wheel Questions

2006 TroyBilt Pony...decided I needed new blades as I just bent one.
Thinking about the gator blades, and ideas or opinions would be
appreciated. Question 2: Just put the optional deck wheel kit on this
year. Makes a big difference, no more ring around the trees. Anyway
when I bent the blade, I dont know if I knocked the deck out of
alignment or what but the deck wheel on the left looked like it was
not going straight. I cant Imagine I bent that bracket when I clipped
a stationary stand in the yard. The deck bounced a little, but the
brackets are a good 1/8" thick. Any ideas, or am I going crazy?
Reply to
thebigguy
No your plan is fine.
> 2006 TroyBilt Pony...decided I needed new blades as I just bent one. > Thinking about the gator blades, and ideas or opinions would be > appreciated. =A0Question 2: Just put the optional deck wheel kit on this > year. =A0Makes a big difference, no more ring around the trees. =A0Anyway > when I bent the blade, I dont know if I knocked the deck out of > alignment or what but the deck wheel on the left looked like it was > not going straight. =A0I cant Imagine I bent that bracket when I clipped > a stationary stand in the yard. =A0The deck bounced a little, but the > brackets are a good 1/8" thick. =A0Any ideas, or am I going crazy?
Reply to
LOGAN106

Site Timeline Threads