FS/ garden tractor

Hey Guys,
I'm in the Louisville, Ky. area and I'm selling my Craftsman Graden Tractor. It's 23HP, 50" deck, KohlerPro engine. It's one year old and in mint condition. I'm asking $2200.00 OBO.
The reason I'm selling it is that I'm moving to a residence wher I won't need it.
Email me if you have any questions!
Thanks!
Scott