I'm back

Hey,

I just returned from Istanbul. Did I miss anything??

Reply to
Mike Grooms

no not really

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Did you miss me ?

I just returned from Istanbul. Did I miss anything??

Reply to
Red Jacket

"Red Jacket"

I must confess, I was very impressed with the plumbing overseas, except for the squatty potties.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

I still have a Turkish toilet on one nasty hydraulic jump URL. I'll post it when I find it.

"Red Jacket"

I must confess, I was very impressed with the plumbing overseas, except for the squatty potties.

Reply to
Red Jacket

Now that you corrupted Turkey with CPVC, I wonder if you go back some big guy in a prison will beat you about the feet ?

Reply to
Red Jacket