CORN - (I'm in heaven)

First off, no I didn't grow it: not enough room, but a local farmer has his first corn available today. Had some for dinner. Into some boiling water for 1 minute. It was soooooooooo good. "My" season has officially arrived! :)

Reply to
Steve Calvin

Yes, Walmart supercenter has been selling 5 ears for a buck of fresh corn in the shuck. We do 4 minutes and the end result is better than candy. I've never had better corn on the cob in my life.

I'm assuming that the variety has everything to do with it. Whatever it is, it is a big winner.

Reply to
ValveJob