SERIOUS QUESTION

My SUV A/C compressor went out and I want to put my home window A/C unit in my Blazer's back window. Can my alternator handle the juice to power it?
GRIN
We saw photos of that, a couple months ago. It's been done.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Yes Chris one of HAM radio operators did that for Dayton Flee market year or two ago