Recommendations for lowest priced Thermometer for HVAC

I have a medical condition and often when travelling in the summer or to hot destinations, I have problems due to poor Air Conditioning in rooms. This can also be an issue at work where we have lots of women who are always "cold".
Can anyone recommend any reliable and inexpensive instant read thermometers (dunno if infrared is necessary)? I seen a few on Ebay but some of the sellers give me bad vibes.
Thanks J
Do you want cheap?? or something that *works*

I need something that works and that's not expensive. If it should get lost in the luggage, it won't be a big expense.

maybe you should frequest your fav local HVAC wholesale supply house and see what they have on the shelf.

Here ya go:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
-zero

And tell, me when you used it on yourself, how was it? You seem to know so much about this particular unit.
JJ wrote:

Sometimes *you* can find a reliable thermometer at the local pharmacy. They sometimes "give-em" away with little tin backs that you can conveniently hang on the wall. Is that cheap enough for you?
--
Zyp