Cabinet doors online lowest priced?

I want to reface some cabinets on same faceframe in garage.

Can you suggest an online cabinet door supplier that in your experience has the lowest prices?

thanks

Reply to
trs80

I haven't ordered from them, but

seemed to be a decent deal.

todd

Reply to
todd

't used this service, but all my other dealings with Rockler have been positive, and it seems like the cabinet doors/drawer fronts are a decent deal. They also have materials for refacing existing doors. Andy

Reply to
Andy

I've used this outfit for their MDF doors. Price is right but watch out for the "lift" charge if the driver has to use his truck lift to set the crate down on the ground. $57 in my case (priced per cwt):

New Wave Dave

For the record, I compared Rockler to the

and found Rockler to be almost double the cost. And no, I have no interest in TapeEase.

todd

Reply to
todd

great tips..thanks!

Reply to
trs80

It will heavily depend on where you live as to what the final cost will be. Most major cities have at least one or more companies pumping out nothing but doors.

The cabinet industry has moved toward the out sourcing of doors.

trs80 wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Check

't dealt with him, but he seemed to have decent prices and my (online) interactions were on the up-and-up.

Renata

Reply to
Renata