R22, 30 lb sealed- never opened

Page 2 of 2

Dale wrote:

Those are weasel words. You have stated nothing. Bzzzzt! No Sale.

    Don't be silly. Weasels can't talk.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Yes they do, they have high squeaky voices, I saw it on Disney.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Nancy Pelosi was on Disney?

That was the voice I heard? Wow! Guess the man weasel was Bill Clinton?
"I did not have sex with that gerbil, Miss Pelosi."
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

    Are you sure it wasn't a ferret ? It could have been a ferret ....
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

You mean the black footed ferret? No he is still in office. ;-p

And the liberals holler about racism. Nothing here to see, move along.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

He is badly needed again as ACORNS Lawyer as they have been caught with their hand in the cooky jar again. Aren't they scheduled to handle American election results? His home country of Kenya misses him.

.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Of course they can. We have elected any number of them.

    Point.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
I might have described it a bit more gently, but did come to much the same conclusion. I sense that Dale is a fine home owner, but not an AC tech. The tech who put in the system should ought have reimbursed Dale for the tank of refrigerant. Oh, well. Woulda, shoulda, oughta. Doesn't change the past.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

If its OK for do it yourself Neurosurgery, it sure should be OK for do it yourself HVAC. Take Stormy for example. He has done both. As is obviously apparent.

Alexander wrote:

Why you be pickin on Stormy? Dey is a lot moar dummer peoples out der. I noe, eye seen em.
TDD
replying to Dale, robert wrote: Hi dale I am in cleveland ohio and need a tank of r22.do you still have it?
replying to Dale, Ugurhan Kosereis wrote: I am interested I accept the price I can paid with pay pal account.
On 8/2/2016 5:44 PM, Ugurhan Kosereis wrote:

Keep in mind that R22 requires a license to own or use... In fact shippers can only ship it to licensed facilities. At least that is what is in the Updates the Fed keep sending me. Might I suggest that an alternative cooling gas would be R416A..It requires an oil change from mineral to PAg oil. It is a replacement for R22, cheaper, Environment friendly and will not upset the EPA. I am not sure whether you need a license for it or not. I have a Universal...But cannot fathom why a license would be required. Of course the Methodology for handling high pressure gases safely should be adhered to.
On 8/2/2016 6:53 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

Correct that to R424A, R416A is a substitute for R12. Also R270, R407C, R458A
https://hdsupplysolutions.com/shop/static--R22_alternatives
.It requires an oil change from