r410a vs r22

I replaced my r22 unit with a 410 4 ton 14 sear unit in 2008. I am Epa cert. My unit has run flawless since its install. I feel it is thefuture of a/c. The pressures have not been any problem.

Reply to
the lem captain

I'm really happy for you.

Unit at work. Refrigerant leaked out so they put in 410. Could not tell the difference.

Two years later, leaked again. Put in R22 because it was cheaper at this point. Still running the same. See no difference.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

moaners hub -- future of usenet?

I'm not sure about the delivery and all of refrigerant to the coil. Might be R22 is backwards compatible. Would not surprise me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon