Pirate R22

So, the media makes false accusations, without evidence. That's news?

.

bob

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hey, you do the same thing, particularly with respect to the President.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

What? Our foreign born Muslim Community Agiator in Chief? What's not to like?

.

Hey, you do the same thing, particularly with respect to the President.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, at least this article says refrigerants, not coolants like the NYT article did.

Too bad they didn't call NYT out on wrongly using the term coolant.

Reply to
Daniel who wants to know

Plenty of evidence out there; you just have to look (listen to) the right sources.

Reply to
HankG

" Cal Dershowitz" wrote in news:k331rf$4ok$1@dont- email.me:

I'm not trying to agitate but let me fill you in on a fact. Romney And Obama are coin operated by campaign contributions. Both enforce about the same policy. Obama Health Care is from Romney's State Health care. Romney has a record of outsourcing jobs. Obama is about the same. You will not have anybody in office who does not follow orders from money. Money is now free speech. The propaganda blown around both parties is for the public who believe the earth was formed in 6000 years.They know who pays the bills.

Reply to
Dhg

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:8f56d$50677fb9$4b75eb81$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

"In it orinins - yes ". The Mass plan was the trial balloon. So We AGREE. Counting beans is not important to me. I don't care if it has some differences. My statement is in line with leading Economist. Obama team consulted the trial ballon. Fact.

And what EACTLY is stupid about it ? That propaganda exist ? It does. Some people believe the earth is 6000 years old ? Some people called southern baptist do. That is a lot of people. They know who payes the bills ? Every Politician is elected by Campaign contributions. Everything I have said is fact. You have no argument or rational thought to back it up.

Reply to
Dhg

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:5c2b0$5067919f$4b75eb81$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

Foolish ? Not true ? It is exactly true. The Health car laws of BOTH Obama AND Romney are a GIFT to Health Care Companies. The rest of the World uses single payer AND has better outcome for the population. FACT. The topic of single payer for both is off the table BECAUSE HEALTHCARE COMPANIES do not like it and their CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION is their vote which by default rules out single payer. PROFIT over people. This logic IS how Capitalism works and how it is working. Where is your logic above ? Nothing. You just BELIEVE. This paragraph has the real details that matter.

Yes they do. I attended a sermon on exactly that subject. They have a literal belief in the Bible. FACT. Study ? I was there. My point with them is they believe in strange things like others who are so easily spun by BS.

Everything I have said is fact. Start your path to a real Education by reading Howard Zinn Peoples History of the United States.

Reply to
Dhg

Dhg wrote in news:XnsA0DDE69C1988DDHGoreyahoocom@

69.16.185.250:

And let me close with this final thought I can observe in the HVAC industry The smoke is seen but not the source.An earlier post from a PHD ME noted changes coming. More modular design, less central AC. Do you hear the hoover near your Wallet if you are a Tech ? I do and I'm not a Tech. Split systems with quick disconnects is just a start. Where is the source of the smoke ? It's capital seeking a profit. Are you confused ? Of course you are as usual. Money flows to MFGs and Install companies and Contractors. Investers want to make a profit. Market forces attack the labor part by making the system less labor intensive.Engineers/investers make chnages to reduce labor cost and a scab now does the install for $7/hr. Yea it would take a long time before it happens but market forces are already in work. Look at Consumer Riding lawnmowers. I got a Kohler pro in a sears and it is 20 years old. Works just fine. All consumer grade mowers now have cheap engins and most last about 5 years and the cost is cut and profits are up. More money flows to the Mfg.Stors DEMAND cheap motors to boost profits. Works for both sides and the hoover now gets 5x more consumer money. Each gets their end. Simple Logical and true. I can already see the cheap thin wall evaporator coil that always leaks being a designed flaw like light bulbs that were 3000 hrs designed for 1000 hrs for profit. The PHD knows exactly why.

Reply to
Dhg

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:c622b$50679ec8 $4b75eb81$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

Now you are learning.

Reply to
Dhg

No, you ran out of ideas. Read more books.

Reply to
Dhg

I stand corrected.

Reply to
Dhg

I see nothing.I know nothing.I hear nothing.

Reply to
Dhg

More vienerbratten, Schultzie?

.

I see nothing.I know nothing.I hear nothing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:a36bs.145$ snipped-for-privacy@fe09.iad:

Javol Mein Commadant !

One reader posted an articlle from the HVAC Engineers Society a PHD in Mechanical Engineering from the UK. He oulined the direction the Industry is going. He offered something only if you will read it and understand it.

Reply to
Dhg

Probably way above my IQ level, that document.

Double the guard, have more munchenkookies. We need you in a size 70 by next week.

.

Javol Mein Commadant !

One reader posted an articlle from the HVAC Engineers Society a PHD in Mechanical Engineering from the UK. He oulined the direction the Industry is going. He offered something only if you will read it and understand it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:o7gbs.6222$ snipped-for-privacy@fed02.iad:

Human beings can learn and the time to do so is when you are young. The window closes at around 30 where it is more difficult. Medical students are in school until they are 30. Brain Trama patients are known to improve because the brain is elastic and can grow. If I was an AC Tech I would pick up the book Thermodynamics for Duummys but the auther is no Dummy and the book is no piece of cake. Something worth learning and reading at lunch. Any Tech that thinks they are such a Thermo expert and cannot understand that book is just inflating himself. Get stuck ? Put these people to test. There are a few edu heat transfer fluid flow mechanical types here. Workout in a gym and you grow. Workout the brain and it grows. ( And I can already here the jokers final punch like )

Reply to
Dhg

"Ignorant" means you don't know but you can learn, "Stupid" means no way. I always use what my mother told me as a small boy and apply it to every situation, "Son, if it smells bad, don't eat it." ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You can where? Like what?