Pirate R22

I typically don't give technical trade answers to home owners. But, glad you found your answers from others who are more open.

I know more than I let on.

May your way be as pleasant.

.

I have found the answers to all of My AC questions and so I have no further need to be here.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:vqZcs.30340$ snipped-for-privacy@fed14.iad:

I never asked any technical trade secret questions for obvious reasons. Bad coils by a company is not a trade secret. keeping silent about it is taking part in criminal behavior.

Reply to
dg

Have you read his book..."CONTACT"...? Makes a lot more sense then the sorry-assed movie they made of it.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Nicola Tesla was also a Serbian. Maybe you should study Szilard's accomplishments. He did *NOT* hold Einstein in high regard.

As for absorption refrigeration... Some Frenchy laid claim to that ...long before Einstein was born.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

No comparison... I have just about every design made by Tesla in book form. Amazing what one can accumulate over many years.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

I wrote "patented an absorption refrigerator." not "patented THE absorption refrigerator." There is a difference. Perhaps I should have written "patented a type of absorption refrigerator.". I have never read much about Leó Szilárd but I'll have to remedy that. I have read a great deal about Tesla who's an unsung hero of technology from the 20th Century who's inventions have touched us all. It's been said that Edison had a better publicist. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The loudest squeak gets the oil.;-)

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Yep.. and you will wake up one morning and ask "What have I done with my life?".. and I bet you won't have a book full to point to! :-)

Reminds me of a comment by Tom Lehrer: "When Motzart was my age, he had been dead for 2 years!"

Reply to
No Body