New Central A/C questions??

Page 6 of 6
Oh I forgot to mention, in all the glory of bustin' this contractors ass, all my fans can email me at: snipped-for-privacy@STOPPAYMENT.COM

When are we going to stop replying to the trolls? Most of these homemoaner posts are absolute set ups. By whom??? The mind only wonders. Why don't we just stop replying all together. No insults, no advice, don't give them the time of day!!!!!!! Just my two cents.
Barry
<Barry> wrote in message

I agree,the one post he made about a trailer was the part that made me realize that this ass was from the group, past or present.
No way that they came over and fixed all your imaginary problems.
Oh, I like the part that you gave them another check BEFORE your final inspection LOL
Your such a liar.
"

Rich,
What time did he send that one. The time on my puter of when the guys got there was 4pm. Made me wonder how much of this guys story is pshycosis
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

Its all lies, every time he got put into a corner he added and changed things. Kind of fun though watching how people can make an ass of themselves.
This last group of posts was his way of exiting, he's addicted to abuse, must be that the guy who ties him up and whips him on a regular schedule was on vacation........... so he came here for a whoopin until his buddy gets back.....
If *ANYBODY* stops payment on a check to me, all further payments from them are going to be CASH once they get out of jail.