New Central A/C questions??

Your a liar,

To prove that you aren't show us the stop payment, just post it on a free picture site. Of course I won't wait.

Your also a liar about your previous posts, you said you weren't worried and you see it all the time on TV.

Thirdly your a liar, your making things up as they go along. They corrected your CO problem and you gave them a check and THEN you were going to do a FINAL inspection???? Your such an ass.

Reply to
Geoman

I never supported abortion before, but this guy may change my mind!

Reply to
Geoman

Isn't this statement interesting? This dud is from this group, past or present, I don't know, but anyone who has been here long enough would recognize something in that statement and why I say this is a scam. Besides, no one would be allowed to walk the streets if they were this stupid , they would be medicated if they were as bad as Bluto

Reply to
Geoman

I agree,the one post he made about a trailer was the part that made me realize that this ass was from the group, past or present.

Reply to
Geoman

Its all lies, every time he got put into a corner he added and changed things. Kind of fun though watching how people can make an ass of themselves.

This last group of posts was his way of exiting, he's addicted to abuse, must be that the guy who ties him up and whips him on a regular schedule was on vacation........... so he came here for a whoopin until his buddy gets back.....

Reply to
Geoman

He mentions condensation on his plenum, THEN after being shown he's a liar he makes up Carbon Monoxide stories!

Now, which concern would an intelligent poster mention?

He's a liar, troll and probably a fag all rolled into one. Its evident he doesn't have a woman, Been in the military so long they gave him a section 8 to get rid of him

Reply to
Geoman

Actually, here's something that you are definitely wrong about.... You were never verbally attacked. This is a newsgroup. We type, you read. While you may well have been hearing voices, those voices were not from anyone responding to your posts. More than likely it was just you reading the posts aloud, and not recognizing your own voice reading the facts presented. This sometimes happens in individuals who are delusional.

Reply to
Mo Hoaner