Need alittle assistance ....

Here is a Model number that is not looking familiar to me. NHG1075BF02. Can not find a name plate, have a serial number...but don't think that will help Does anyone recognize this type of model number? Now this number was give and read by one of the installers on an attic job. Thanks JB
Add pictures here
✖

Can
help
What do you need to know?
It should be a NHG "I" 075BF02
ICP, Natural draft, 75K, 3-Ton blower, 15.5" cabinet.
Do you need anything else?
Add pictures here
✖
That's it....with the 02 in the model number...we where thinking 2 ton drive Thanks guy
JB

Add pictures here
✖

give
Add pictures here
✖
The mechanic/installer that read the plate "will not buy reading glasses"....he so vain. But he ahs been with me 22 years and like myself had fathers the reared us in the business If he would just spend 5 bucks on some Wal-Mart specials...he could read. I'm getting tired of loaning him mine and I will not buy him a set....it's the principal

Add pictures here
✖

Maybe he's afraid he'll get a real, clear look at his wife.... :-)
--
Respectfully, Bob

Add pictures here
✖
daytona° wrote:

Tell him to either get the cheaters or a set of prescription safety glasses...
Add pictures here
✖