Need alittle assistance ....

Here is a Model number that is not looking familiar to me. NHG1075BF02. Can not find a name plate, have a serial number...but don't think that will help Does anyone recognize this type of model number? Now this number was give and read by one of the installers on an attic job. Thanks JB

Reply to
daytona°

That's it....with the 02 in the model number...we where thinking 2 ton drive Thanks guy

JB

Reply to
daytona°

What do you need to know?

It should be a NHG "I" 075BF02

ICP, Natural draft, 75K, 3-Ton blower, 15.5" cabinet.

Do you need anything else?

Reply to
<kjpro

Glad to have been of service. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

The mechanic/installer that read the plate "will not buy reading glasses"....he so vain. But he ahs been with me 22 years and like myself had fathers the reared us in the business If he would just spend 5 bucks on some Wal-Mart specials...he could read. I&#39;m getting tired of loaning him mine and I will not buy him a set....it&#39;s the principal

Reply to
daytona°

"daytona°" wrote

Maybe he&#39;s afraid he&#39;ll get a real, clear look at his wife.... :-)

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Tell him to either get the cheaters or a set of prescription safety glasses...

Reply to
Tekkie®