Low on freon

Page 2 of 2

Bunch of guys who bounce around in a van, with automatic weapons. BA Barackus, Face, and Hanibal Smith. Cool music, lots of gunfire, and seldom does anyone actually get shot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_A-Team
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Wasn't that one of Turtles tricks???
Yes, Turtle said that it brought in a lot of new revenue for thermostat replacements. Darn shame he hasn't posted in several years. I really learned a lot from him. Some years ago, I did send him a get well card, but never heard back.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Not what I would do. If you do that all your customers will think they know as much about how to fix it as you do. If you find something else that is wrong, and tell the customer that you fixed that, your customers will think " Glad I called that Stormy, he knows a lot about HVAC. "
And even if the problem is low refrigerant, I would look over the equiment and tell the customer that you checked the coils and the controls and say that they all appear to be good. And your customer will feel good that his/her equipment seems to be in good shape.
Dan