Hot, hotter, hottest

Page 2 of 2

Thanks, that's a kind offer. I know one other old timer who's selling out as he can. I've bought a bunch of copper from him and some refrigerant. I'm sure after 40 years, I'm going to be looking for a different thing to do.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

With the right tip, youre supposed to b e able to braze with Mapp Gas, but....Oxy/Acet. with silfoss is the way to go . Id purge with nitrogen as well .