Coleman Packaged Evaporator leaks

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:k4r1n7$3ot$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I believe that 100%, Major factor. I look at quality of frame structure to offset the chances of shipping damage. I still think the combination of higher pressure, rifled coils, and todays Corporate neoliberal drive for lower cost and profit has brought quality down compared with older units.

Reply to
Dhg

I know guys who are good with AC units who can't fix a refrigerator. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Even the non-rifled coils I've repaired have some darn thin copper tubing. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

If you write younger, I'll treat you younger.

Got your home work done?

.

I'm older than you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Cattle drives. floppy drives C-drives flash drives and now, neoliberal drives.

What is the world coming to?

.

I believe that 100%, Major factor. I look at quality of frame structure to offset the chances of shipping damage. I still think the combination of higher pressure, rifled coils, and todays Corporate neoliberal drive for lower cost and profit has brought quality down compared with older units.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I worked for a guy like that. He sends me all his refrigerator repair calls.

.

I know guys who are good with AC units who can't fix a refrigerator. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Go Fuck yourself.

Guys this entire thread is being posted on "The Homowners Hub" website without my permission. I'm not a member. Feel free to start cussing, might as well.

Reply to
Dhg

Interesting. Take a thin copper tube and rifle it. I'll bet it harder to solder than house plumbing.

Reply to
Dhg

Yep, home owners hub, and also Stucco Site.

Your Mom and I don't appreciate you swearing. You're on time out for a half hour. Sit.

.

Go Fuck yourself.

Guys this entire thread is being posted on "The Homowners Hub" website without my permission. I'm not a member. Feel free to start cussing, might as well.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You had the Coleman installed because

annual check up nothing has been wrong

which was taken completely out now. He

Yes there are problems all round, but there is also problem with installations which it comes down to installer. Other "Efficiencies" more thinner cooper lines, faster transfer of heat, more fins per inch more heat is dissipated, all this things require to be thin. If are made thicker it becomes bulkier heavier and more expensive. On the end consumers is one paying price. And no Carrier is not better then any other it becomes just like cars if you get yourself on lemon you got lemon!!!

Reply to
Grumpy

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:KPgcs.14$ snipped-for-privacy@fe06.iad:

Perhaps so but My Mother does not know. Just like your Bishop does not know of your actions. Your punishment for being out of line is for your Bishop to slap you on the side of your head with the BOM until you get your mind right or to go to the box. Yea the BISHOP looking through your received insults will rock your world and force you to repent. All the pestering you have done are going to come back to you when the Bishop reads this thread. These other people don't know your kryptonite. Tick tock.

Reply to
Dhg

I think if there are problems with coils and after a coil is replaced then that would point a finger at the coil itself or the coil install job. I tend to believe the Unit and shipping and coil install is out of the loop. The data suggest the coil seeing the problem is with many units and installers. They could make it out of another material instead of copper. I'm not a heat transfer Guy so I don't know the alternative. It would be interesting to know if these failures are more common with heat pumps or air conditioners or about the same. You Experts would have more experience on this question.

Reply to
Dhg

Installer: I finally got a hold of Hillbilly Bob the ac guy. Bob thought he should make about $1500 profit for 2 hours of work.Bob wanted to bring unit on a service truck too small to hold it. No problem for bob as he would just jam it in there somehow. Lennox Rep and a hard sell to buy Lennox instead. Good example on how to damage unit. I sent Bob who was drooling at the prospect of making a kill on his way. Bob also thought it would be a good Idea to hack another return duct in a structure. Dumbass.

Reply to
Dhg

There are some men who are excellent techs, but aren't skilled in writing. It's possible he may be one such man.

.

Ya know - if you could ever learn to construct a proper sentence, your thoughts might actually make some sense. Alas - they are simple gibberish.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:amCcs.67 $ snipped-for-privacy@fe03.iad:

Well it looks good to me. Of course I did have a heart attack and open heart and forgot how to read for a while as words looked like a picture instead of words. I COULD spend more time remembering the rules of writing or I could at my age just drink more beer. I choose beer.

Reply to
dg

Sure you do, So does the Elder who does not like anybody attacking Romney and resorts to attacking spelling errors sort of like you. Perhaps you both are on the same team.

Reply to
dg

At least you said sir.

Reply to
dg

Is that some kind of a Mormon ritual? ;-p

Cheap entertainment for the drool-fools over there.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:71c3b$50762eba$4b75eb81$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

Well let me explain. The Religious types will always ignore facts which might not agree with their Religious views and attack non facts to shine a light elsewhere. It's standard backwards thinking. Start with an outcome and change the facts to fit. Ignore facts you dont like and attack anybody who may present them. You will find this response again and again always. Crazy ? Yea I agree it's crazy. You don't want anybody who thinks like this with a nuke button. If you still cant understand then you are just stupid. Others who have seen it will get it.

Reply to
dg