Carrier AC/Heatpump shorting out

Hey! Alex! my brudda from anudder mudda! yeah, size 2, same as you; remember, bro? I thought they had shaved your point off; guess it grew back hah?

if you want to make a point you just have to touch your toes and make an impression in the ground. are you in charge of shorts? I guess you don't have to look too far?

Reply to
Fartikus

Why are you always trying to bend some one over? is that some strange sexual perversion left over from your penitentiary days? I suggest you stick to playing with the black wire on that carrier.

Reply to
Alexander