Can baseboard heaters be wired to one thermostat at the electrical panel?

I've got two thermostats on opposite sides of a wall in an open concept room which includes a hallway. I'm about to install a programmable thermostat but don't want to splurge on more than I need. Is there an easy way to let one thermostat operate both without getting into the walls? I'm quite certain that the wattage will not be exceeded.
yes

Please reply with a question or some feedback if you care to reply. A short answer is not how newsgroups work. Thanks
daytona wrote:

hehe. Another expert on newsgroup operation. Try clicking your ruby slippers together, epicman, while saying to yourself, "theres no place like home. There's no place like home. This should get you the answer you desire. Bubba
On 5 Oct 2006 02:29:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/newsgroup.htm
-zero
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Works just fine with short answers.
A t-stat switches a relay in the heater which caries the main power so exceeding the t-stat's wattage is not a concern. However the placement of the one t-stat is tricky. It needs to be where it will sense a blend of both heater's output as not to over heat/underheat one of the two areas. Can yougowirless? Dale