Bryant Blower Motor Loud Startup

BTW just so you know, I charge you rip off hack ass doctors double, maybe after this Ill charger triple.

How'd you know he is a proctologist? ;)

to spend on usenet.

What corners did the fly-by-night contractor cut for only charging your daughter $5400 for a furnace change-out?
Maybe she traded some ass to help lower the price?

<EE worthless BS snipped>
You fool! STFU and let the pros handle this one. Your fat-ass EE degree don't give you any training on this real-world stuff.
Get the hell out of this group and do not ever post again.
Friggin' idiot...
Mike Hunt wrote:

I thought he was a Union Machinist that couldn't find a Job.

You noticed that too? Occasionally there is some lack of manners, here.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:09 PM Newsgroups: alt.hvac Subject: Re: Bryant Blower Motor Loud Startup

happened to you? Did some other tech get your wife? Maybe you asked him to.

Why do you even bother to argue with this bunch. You are just one of hundreds of innocent drive by's who have entered this entertainment center. When you are done, another one will post a question here and be the next "roastee". They can't help themselves. It's like one said: this is there place to shoot the breeze and not help home owners with free advice, just to alienate them. guess I'm up next. yee hah!
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 09:04:43 -0500, "Real Pisser"

either, just blather and spew as we used to say. But you do make some good points...you're right. There was a time when we had decent discussion with a great bunch of technicians here. Someone should have created a moderated newsgroup for HVACR. Then, like a lot of moderated groups, that might be the end of all discussion. "This bunch" is not unique. Too bad.

Zaroc Stone wrote:

Why would I have a wife, when your Mother, wife and daughter are so available? You, obviously are not man enough to keep up your homework.
Are you part of the problem (like leaving untrimmed text) or part of the solution (offering good advice)?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Actually, **YOU** ARE the problem.

Don't be hater..... YOU could have 6 wives, too -- just move to Utah... heh, Stormin may lend you one of his, to get you started.... Sheeit, it could be worse.... Stormin could be a Scientologist..... He'd "audit" yer hvac system....
--
EA

Audit THIS, EA!

Hey, you top-posting hypocritical cultist- you are part of the problem!