Attic air handler coil cleaning

I have a Goodman brand air handler in a crawl space in the attic. How do I access the coil for cleaning? Does the duct work have to come off 1 end of the box for access? If so, supply or return side? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Cliff

Reply to
Fins

Same as before... next.

Reply to
<kjpro

After your entry - similar to mine - you won&#39;t get much help. But maybe you can help yourself...

Which end would the dust accumulate on? Where does the air come from/go to?

(Think about it. You go home later, and laugh and laugh...)

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

First you have to figure out if is in the attic or the crawl space!

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo