Attic air handler coil cleaning

I have a Goodman brand air handler in a crawl space in the attic. How do I access the coil for cleaning? Does the duct work have to come off 1 end of the box for access? If so, supply or return side? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Cliff

Same as before... next.

After your entry - similar to mine - you won't get much help. But maybe you can help yourself...
Which end would the dust accumulate on? Where does the air come from/go to?
(Think about it. You go home later, and laugh and laugh...)
LLoyd
First you have to figure out if is in the attic or the crawl space!
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)