insulating 6" round metal duct form attic air handler

Whats the most efficient material to use to insulate 6" round metal AC duct coming off the attic air handler. Its very hot in the attic.

Reply to
FrankOOOOO

Duct tape and chewing gum. Dont thank me. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

They make a slip-on 6" insulation wrap. But the 6" has to taken apart or separated and then the insulation slipped over the duct

Thank Bubba...he called me and told me this

Reply to
daytona°

8 inch thick styrofoam
Reply to