20 x G -- idea to consider

I've been toying with making my business trip charge dependant on gasoline. For example, choose a gas station. My trip charge is 20 x G, with G being the price of galon of gasoline. Labor rate is also 20 x G. I'd have to figure out what's fair. But, the cost of service would go up and down with gasoline.
Has anyone does this? Does it make sense?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Get the training, education, and experience you need, then you don't have to worry about pinching pennys and trying to be the lowest price. When you know what your doing, you can charge what your worth, and its no longer a problem.
Keep it simple.... when the price at the pump breaks the $3.00 mark, my service call fee goes up $10.

    You'd be over-charging by ~ 40G.

    Kinda lets him out, though, huh ?

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/