Wisteria

I like informations on wisteria, specifically which variety would do well near the Texas coastal area. I also like to see pictures of Wisteria floribunda 'Texas Purple" and Wisteria sinensis "Cooke's Special". Any site that have good information on wisteria would be appreciated. Thanks Minh Nguyen

I found only 1 each photos of "Cooke's Special" and "Texas Purple" with a Google images search. I expect if you entered
wisteria cultivation
or
wisteria varieties
into a search engine, it would give you a number of references to follow.