How to control wisteria?

My neighbor has this big wisteria root coming out of the ground right near our fence. The fence is a weak little 4 footer and the weight of the wisteria is trashing it. I clip it off when I can but the woody branches are thickening and it's getting tougher. Is there anything I can spray on my side to keep this plant at bay? Thanks for any help. Ed

Reply to
Ed

Nope, all you can do is keep pruning it if it comes on your side or try talking to your neighbor to see if you or he can saw off that branch.

Reply to
Tom Randy

Reply to
presley