Whats with Wal Mart garden center

Page 2 of 2
YOur so right about that. I am retired military, and what they throw away is ureal. I could make one super garden shed or barn with the large huge beautiful plywood crates etc they throw away. At every base I have ever been at there was a letter in the upper corner of the units bulletin boards, stating it was against the reg to remove anything from a dumpster, and wold lead to punishment. LOts of folks would throw good items away and then retreive them later. ONe time while diving in dumpsters, I had the need for a few old tires to start a fire to burn brush piles. Its a common practice to use old tires, placed under piles of uprooted trees and brush, and fill the tire up with some diesel fuel and light it to light the tire and produce a good hot fire to ignite the wood., Anyway while gettting a fe tires out of a dumpster by a tire dealer, I found 5 brand new top line tires under all the other tires. ALl the same brand and size. Evidently some employee placed them there during the course of the day (Saturday) and intended to retreive them that night or Sunday before the dumpster was emptied, which around here is usually Monday thru Friday afternoons. I just know he was surprised when he found his stash missing.

-- Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects. Regards Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever. Remove nospam from email address
We'd all probably be in hog heaven in Japanese metropolises, where living space is tight, rent sky-high and the moderately well-to-do allegedly just throw out a lot of almost new stuff when they want to redecorate. Makes sense in a way: if you only have space for one table and four chairs, something's got to go. zemedelec