We're getting the Rion!

Today we ordered the Rion GH48 8.6' by 16.8' greenhouse. We'll have it in less than a month. Finally there will be room for all the plants. A dream come true!
It'll be full in a week.........
Diana ;o}

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:04:43 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"

That long?
Dave Fouchey :-)
Take pictures when you get the plants you have today in the greenhouse.
In a year go back and look at how much room you used to have. I did this and it really makes me laugh when I see what I thought 4 years ago was a large collection and today when I can't even move around the greenhouse!
Have fun with your new toy!
Gene

Congrats! :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Thanks guys. ;^)

Maybe that is why I have murdered every orchid I tried growing? No Greenhouse! I have quit. Took up Hoyas, Amarylis, (got babies growing from these?) and Crown of thorns. I just got tired of rooting keikis and donating them to my elderly neighbors. But thanks ofr all the encouragment.
BetysB

My orchids thrive in our sunroom. It's merely a large room with windows on two sides. Sun lovers go near the glass and those that don't like too much sun go back a little or are shaded by lace curtains in the west windows.
I have quit. Took up Hoyas, Amarylis, (got babies growing from

I have these, but not Hoyas.

I HATE YOU!
;)
Congrats!!!!

Thanks! We can't wait till it gets here. :^)