We're getting the Rion!

Today we ordered the Rion GH48 8.6' by 16.8' greenhouse. We'll have it in less than a month. Finally there will be room for all the plants. A dream come true!

Reply to
Manelli Family

Congrats! :-)

Reply to
Omelet

Maybe that is why I have murdered every orchid I tried growing? No Greenhouse! I have quit. Took up Hoyas, Amarylis, (got babies growing from these?) and Crown of thorns. I just got tired of rooting keikis and donating them to my elderly neighbors. But thanks ofr all the encouragment.

BetysB

Reply to
betsyb

Took up Hoyas, Amarylis, (got babies growing from

-raises hand- knee deep in baby and adolescent amaryllii. ("but they're so cute when they're little!")

--j_a

Reply to
jankey