We're getting the Rion!

Today we ordered the Rion GH48 8.6' by 16.8' greenhouse. We'll have it in less than a month. Finally there will be room for all the plants. A dream come true!

Reply to
Manelli Family

It'll be full in a week.........

Diana ;o}

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Oh, don't say that!!!!

Secretly that very thing crossed my mind. :^)

Reply to
Manelli Family

That long?

Dave Fouchey :-)

Reply to
Dave Fouchey

Take pictures when you get the plants you have today in the greenhouse.

In a year go back and look at how much room you used to have. I did this and it really makes me laugh when I see what I thought 4 years ago was a large collection and today when I can't even move around the greenhouse!

Have fun with your new toy!

Gene

Reply to
Gene Schurg

Congrats! :-)

Reply to
Omelet

Thanks guys. ;^)

Reply to
Manelli Family

Maybe that is why I have murdered every orchid I tried growing? No Greenhouse! I have quit. Took up Hoyas, Amarylis, (got babies growing from these?) and Crown of thorns. I just got tired of rooting keikis and donating them to my elderly neighbors. But thanks ofr all the encouragment.

BetysB

Reply to
betsyb

I HATE YOU!

;)

Congrats!!!!

Reply to
Johnny Borborigmi

My orchids thrive in our sunroom. It's merely a large room with windows on two sides. Sun lovers go near the glass and those that don't like too much sun go back a little or are shaded by lace curtains in the west windows.

I have quit. Took up Hoyas, Amarylis, (got babies growing from

I have these, but not Hoyas.

Reply to
Manelli Family

Thanks! We can't wait till it gets here. :^)

Reply to
Manelli Family