vegetable garden question--green beans

I have a prolific vegetable garden this year. With the rain and the constant spreading of compost, things are looking mighty green. I have a question, though. I have Blue Lake green beans, bush beans, and I'd like to know when is the best time to pick them--in the morning or the evening? I know not during the heat of the day because their flavor will be flat. Does anyone know?

because
I vote for picking in the evening. Following your theory, the flavor will be best in the morning, but the plants will be wet with dew. Best not to pick when plants are wet, for fear of spreading diseases.
BTW, I don't find any difference with flavor based on time of picking. Is your theory hypothetical or based on actual experience?
Guy Bradley Chesterfield MO zone 6