Vegetable garden design

Here in California we're having a very warm, early spring, so we're immediately thinking about our garden. We're going to plant a pretty large vegetable garden. Does anyone know of a web site that shows some garden designs. I know there are many books, but I was hoping someone had some designs on line.

Diane M

Reply to
Diane M

Hi Diane,

Try this one

It will give you an adobe acrobate file with a plan for a traditional plot garden, based on the UK standard alloment. If you need to make i bigger just add more veg in each category or more plants! I don't kno if you will get all of the plants we grow in the UK, but you coul always substitute for local one

-- Vivie veg

Reply to
Vivie veg